Friday, April 4, 2014

Creativity and Innovation Project Personal Reflection

           By completing this project, I not only learned how to better collaborate with my group, but also how to creatively use new tools. This project required us to work more efficiently and really think about how to relay information about the tool in a useful and creative way. We believe that the Edmodo site is an innovative way for teachers to communicate with students, as well as students to communicate with teachers. This is a problem that I have experienced myself before. There are various problems students and teachers encounter in the classroom setting, and the other groups did a good job demonstrating creative tools that can help overcome these issues. From viewing other groups’ projects, I was able to see the train of thought of other students. Some groups had really great ideas and used their technology very well. It made me want to keep watching and also learn more about what they were advertising. They illustrated issues, creatively showed how to solve the issues, and explained how to actually access and use the tool. I really liked the Evernote tool; the group did a great job explaining it. I could completely relate to the issue because I have so many notebooks and folders, which can become very disorganized and stressful. They marketed the tool to catch the attention of students who struggle with organization creatively and effectively. Overall, from just completing the project, I believe I learned how to think in bigger terms and better work technology in the process. (We used Camtasia to film the Edmodo website). Also, I learned about new creative tools I could take advantage of now and in the future from other students’ videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment